- Jamaica Digicel Olympics Countdown Double Bubble 12:00am Friday, June 1st to 11:59pm Sunday, June 3rd (Jamaican Time) Send a minimum of $1500 (JMD) qualify to receive the Double Bubble bonus.
- Every time a customer sends the qualifying amount to a Digicel mobile phone back in Jamaica, the top up will be doubled. It's that simple. Send and Digicel double!
- A prepaid customer receives bonus credit equivalent to the credit purchased
- Promotion is valid for minutes added from 12:00am June 1st to 11:59:59pm June 3rd (Jamaican time)
- To check bonus credit balance, dial *120*12#
- Bonus credit takes the minimum fifteen (15) minutes to be applied to account
- Bonus credit expires in 7 days
- Bonus credit is not transferable, and Credit U transactions are not included
- Bonus credit can be used for local Digicel-to-Digicel calls, and also includes International Plan destinations of USA, Canada and China, and landlines only in the UK and Spain (i.e. India not included).
- Bonus applicable only to GSM mobile Top Up, not Broadband Top Ups
- Bonus credit cannot be used for SMS, MMS or other data services.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
Cookie Name Purpose More information Login Cookie LoginId This cookie only exists whilst the user is logged in on the site and allows us to personalise your experience whilst browsing TopUpToSend. Google Analytics __utma
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where vistors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
- You agree that we may use Personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- If you object to this agreement or become dissatisfied with the services provided your options are to immediately cease use of this service and Website and contact us immediately.
- This site is operated by Oxygen8 Communications UK Ltd. The service is provided by Oxygen8 Communications.
Company Number 03383285. Registered Address; 12th Floor, Lyndon House, 58-62 Hagley Road, Birmingham, B16 8PE.
VAT Registration Number: 792 4494 89. Email email@example.com. Service is for owner of UK credit cards and UK Mobiles only.